RRB Group D Admit Card 2018: The railway recruitment board is the board for the recruitment in the different part or levels in the Indian railways. Now a day’s Indian railways are working for day and night to provide smooth facility to their stakeholders. The Indian railways is the body which comes under central government of ministry of railways. Here the railways stations are divided into different zones in India like western railways, northern railways, eastern railways, southern railways.
In this article you will learn about RRB Group D Admit Card 2018 date, how to download Railway Group-D 2018 Admit Card and important points to keep in mind about RRB Recruitment group D 2018.
The Indian railways are divided into four top-level management in India and they are responsible for the recruitment in their zone and every part of its zone in every level of management.
Indian railways provide big opportunities for the candidates at all levels in India. The students have four recruitment groups program in India namely group A, group B, group C and group D. Most vacancies arise in group D level because the upper group requires higher education as well as more technical knowledge and expertise.
So we will take a look at RRB group D admit card 2018 details and supporting important dates.
RRB GROUP D 2018
In Railway group D the jobs are for the fourth level employees which is done by the zonal office in India and they are responsible for the process. The jobs are like assistant loco pilots, helper technical, gunman, switchmen, trackmen, cabinet men, welders, porters are the level or methods of job for the candidates in India.
The candidate has to pass 10th at least for this group of job. There is total number of 62,902 (approx.) jobs in this group in Indian railways in India.
Check out all the Railway Jobs: RRB Recruitment 2018
Railway Group D Application Fee 2018
The online recruitment starts for the railways D group from the 10th of February 2018 and the last day will be on 31 March 2018. The candidate has to give Rs. 500 as an application fee (this is an amount for the UR and OBC candidate) and candidate from ST/ SC/ EX-SERVICEMEN PWDS/ MINORITY /FEMALE/ TRANSGENDER/ ECONOMICALLY BACKWORDCLAS WILL ONLY HAS TO PAY 250 RS.
RRB Recruitment Important dates 2018
|Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification||3rd February 2018|
|Start of Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Application||3rd February 2018|
|Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form Closes||31st March 2018|
|Railway Recruitment 2018 First Stage CBT||April-May 2018|
|Railway Recruitment 2018 Second Stage CBT||To be notified soon|
RRB Group D Examination pattern 2018
The candidate has to go through two level of examination
- CBT- Computer-based test
- PET- Physical efficiency test.
CBT- Computer-based test
- The candidate has to be clear with CBT details too.
- There are same stages of CBT that candidate has to go through like:-
- Stage first is that candidate has to get minimum percentage which is different for all groups like – UR -40%, SC-30 %, ST-30 %, OBC -25%.
- The paper will consist of multiple type of question in English
There will be negative marking
- There will be negative marking for every wrong question 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
PET – Physical Efficiency Test
PET OR physical efficiency test is important for every candidate to pass in his or her recruitment system.
- Candidate should carry a weight of 35 kg for 100 meters in 2 minutes without putting it down.
- 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in 1 chance.
- Candidate should carry a weight of 20 kg for 100 meters in 2 minutes without putting it down.
- 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in 1 chance.
RAILWAY GROUP D ADMIT CARD 2018
The candidate will get the separate admit card for both levels of examination. every candidate has to clear first the CAT examination then he or she will be eligible to go for next round. And will receive the admit card for the PET examination by the boards.
The candidate has to carry some details like:
- Citizen of India
- Adhaar card
The candidate supposed to have registration number or roll number and date of birth and password if he or she has to log in on the official website of Railway recruitment board 2018.
How to get the RRB Group D admit card 2018
- the candidate can get the admit card from the official website of Indian
- the candidate can download it from there and with the help of internet connection from official website of Indian
- The candidate has to print it after he or she download it from the official website and can print it later on.
IMPORTANCE OF RRB GROUP D ADMIT CARD 2018
- The candidates have to take the original copy of his or her admit card to their respective examination center.
- It is a tangible proof that candidate whether he or she can go for examination or not.
- The candidate will not be permitted inside if he or she does not have the original copy of admit card hall ticket.
- The candidate who will clear the CBT stage will only get admit card for next level test.
- The candidate has to keep this admit card carefully with them till the day of examination.
RRB GROUP D ADMIT CARD CONCLUSION
This is an important opportunity to work with the great workforce in India. When the candidate will get selected then he or she will get the chance to work with a big institution or organization in India.
The candidate has to go with a regress selection process which will test them physically or mentally to ensure that they can work in extreme condition of work discipline on a day to day routine. The candidate has to be focused on all levels of examination and has to pass the all levels of it to get a job in Indian railways.
The candidate has to ensure that at the time of downloading of admit card from the official website of Indian railways that he or she has to go through all the guidelines which are mention in official web portal of Indian railways.
Then they can get the admit card. Here candidate has to see that he or she has to prepare well and give a correct answer to every question due to which they can shift them to next level.
We wish every candidate all the best for every opportunity attempt in life.
Note: Before closing it, we would like to clarify that this article does not guarantee about dates as they are subject to change because of an unforeseen event. Here we are trying to give you all easiest information possible but in the end, we would advise you all to go through official website also for more updates.
Feel free to leave your comments in the reply section and allow us to help you with any doubt.