RRB ASM Recruitment 2018: The ASM (Assistance Station Master) is an important post for the person who wants to take this position as a career in it. Like it is an important position in the railway system the candidate will be working as an ASM in any of the railway stations in the country. It’s an Important position as authority position in Indian railway. If selected, the candidate will be work as ASM in any of the railway stations. The notification for the year 2018 has been released by the railway recruitment board for ASM. Around 50000 vacancies are there in Indian railways.
Table of Contents
RRB ASM Recruitment 2018
Every year the railways recruit many candidates for the level D, C, B, A post for the Indian railways in India. Indian railways are a big organization and need an effective workforce to provide a quality and fine services to their customer in all ways.
The candidate should have some qualities like: –
- Good leadership skills
- Team management
- Good communication skills
The notification for the 50000 vacancies has been posted on the official website of Indian railways, the eligible candidates can apply from 20-February-2018 to 22-March-2018 for the post of ASM.Some important points about this post.
- Name of the post – (ASM) assistant station master.
- Salary -34000 + allowances.
- Total vacancies- 50000.
- Qualification – graduation
- Age limit – 15 to 28 years.
- The candidate as to be the citizen of India.
- Official website – indianrailways.gov.in
RRB ASM APPLICATION FORM 2018
The form will be available on the official website on the Indian railways and from there the interested candidates can go there and can register them self and can apply for this position and can be part of this vast and extraordinary workforce in India. the form will be on-air from 22 February 2018 to 22 March 2018.
Process of Registration
- The candidate has to log in the official website of Indian railways.
- The candidate will have to click on the link of application form.
- Then that candidate has to register
- After registration, the candidate will get the registration number and password which will help them to utilize to get the admit card of ASM RRB and also to check their result in future.
General / OBC – Rs. 500
The candidates from SC/ST / MINORITES/ ALL FEMALE //EX-SERVICEMEN / PWD- RS-250.
The candidate has the two options for the fee payment for the paper i.e. by SBI bank and post office in India. The candidate can do an online payment by using credit card and debit card or net banking till 22 March 2018. However, the last date of fee payment from any branch of SBI bank and from any post office in India is 20th February 2018 to 18th March 2018 respectively.
Steps of doing registration: –
- Click on the link in official website.
- Click on new registration.
- Fill up with all detail of the candidate which is required.
- Before submitting the details please check that all entered details are correct or not.
- Click on submit.
- Click on the payment option by using net banking.
- The candidate has to ask for the print of the admission form that he or her has filled for the future reference.
|RRB ASM 2018 Events Important Dates|
|Start date of RRB ASM Application form 20-02-2018 at 10 AM|
|Last date of RRB ALP Application form 22-03-2018 up to 11:59 PM.|
|Last date for Online Fee Payment ——————————-|
|(Debit card/Credit Card/Net banking) 22-03-2018 up to 10 PM.|
|Last date for fee payment through SBI Bank Challan 22-03-2018 up to 1 PM.|
|Last date for fee payment through Post Office Challan 20-03-2018 up to 1 PM|
|RRB ALP Admit Card Download June 2018|
|RRB ALP Exam Date 2018 June-July 2018|
|Declaration of exam Results September 2018|
RRB ASM Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidate which are thinking of the option of being as the ASM in Indian railways in future here the candidate has to look on some valuable points which are as follows: –
- The candidate has to be the citizen of India.
- The candidate has been a graduated from any recognized college or university in India.
- The candidate has an Aadhar card.
Minimum age -18 years.
Maximum age – 32 years.
The minimum age of for the candidate to apply for the level D is 18. But for the maximum age is around 32. Here the candidate is looking for being part this great organization. The reserved candidate and group C and staff with Serving with minimum of 3 years, SC/ST – 5 years, OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) – 3 years, Railway Staff (Group C & D)– 10 years, PWD (General) – 10 years, PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years, PWD (OBC) – 13 years, Ex-Servicemen – 3 years, Widows, Divorced Women – 5 years.
RRB ASM EXAMINATION PATTERN
The candidate who is looking forward for the post of ASM is that they have to go for an important and there is two level of examination. The candidate has to pass the first level of examination then only the passed candidate will get an admit card for the second level of examination. Here the candidate has to pass the both of the level to get a job opportunity in this huge organization.
RRB ASM Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern
COMPUTER BASED TEST STAGE-1
The candidate has been given a computer-based examination which is based on mathematics, general intelligence and reasoning general science, general awareness on current affairs. Here the candidate has to have the full knowledge of all subject and general affair of day to day affairs in the country. They have to study all before attempting the examination. the candidate has to attempt it with full focused and temperament.
- There will be 75 question from all the subject.
- Total time is 1 hour.
- Total marks are 75.
- The candidate has to pass the examination with the cut-off that will be decided by the RRB.
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|4||General awareness on current affairs|
- This examination is for shortlisting purpose and getting the deserving candidate for the next level.
- The candidate who wants to work for this organization can apply for the opportunity and make his career.
- The candidate has to pass the examination in given attempts.
- The candidate has to complete the examination in the given time.
- The candidate has to score good marks to pass this level and move to next level of examination.
COMPUTER BASED TEST STAGE-2
The candidate which has pass the first level of examination, they only will get the chance to give this level of examination. The level of this examination will be little strict and candidate has to clear it to get this job.
|Part A||1. Mathematics|
2. General Intelligence and Reasoning
3.Basic Science and Engineering
4.General Awareness on Current Affairs
|Part B||Technical Trade||75||75||60 Minutes|
This examination is based on two-part A and B examination
consists of mathematics, general intelligence, and reasoning, basic science and engineering and general awareness on current affairs. These subjects are kept to check that the candidate has the general awareness on the topics and whether is the candidate is sound of general awareness.
- Total number of marks is 100
- Total number of question is 100.
- Total time 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer.
Here the candidate is tested in the subject of his or her technical trade and it’s an important thing to pass.
- Total number of marks 75marks.
- Total number of question 75.
- Duration of examination is 60 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer around 1/3.
ADMIT CARD FOR THE PAPER-
Each candidate will be given or issued a separate admit card for the examination, as for the day and time for the examination day. Here it is necessary for the candidate to carry the admit card on the day of the examination i.e. on the day of the paper, and the candidate also will get the hall ticket with the admit card. The admit card and hall ticket are necessary for the candidate to take in the examination center and with these two document, he or she will get entry in examination hall. For the betterment of the student or candidate has to take it on the day of the examination. The admit card will be issued in the second week of June, and it will be 10 days before the examination date.
HOW CANDIDATE CAN GET THE ADMIT CARD
- The candidate has to follow some steps that are as follow: –
- Candidate has to login to google.
- Then they can enter the like of official website or railway recruitment board.
- From there they can click the link of admit card.
- Now candidate has to enter his or her registration number to get the print out of the admit card.
- Now candidate can print there admit card from the website.
Importance of examination
- The candidate will get the roll number which is printed in the admit card which he or she has to fill in the answer sheets.
- The candidate has to take it to the venue on the day of examination.
- The photograph of the candidate will ensure the identity of the candidate.
- The examination and date and time is mention in the document.
- The candidate has to ensure that his or her admit card has all correct details about his or her identity.
The candidate who is preparing for this examination has to have a good knowledge about the syllabus of both the examination which they can get from the official website of Indian railways and from there they can download the PDF syllabus and can prepare for the examination with full concentration. Here candidate has to ensure that they have all sufficient and important skills, for this important post of assistant station master (ASM) which is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in India.
The candidate has to ensure that they have the original copy of the admit card and hall ticket on the day of examination if they did not have it they will not get enter in the examination room by the authorities. The candidate can also take the original copy of the Aadhaar card in the examination center on the day.
It’s an important level of job in the railways and candidate has to be physically and mentally sound to get a part of this organization and it will help them to take important decision in their level of work in the organization. ALL THE BEST FOR EXAMS.
NOTE-This article provides details about RRB ASM jobs, but make sure to go to official website and check for yourself the latest information about the jobs and exams. We cannot take guarantee about dates as they are subject to change because of an unforeseen event. However, feel free to contact us by replying in the comment section and allowing us to help you further.