RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment Merit List: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ahmedabad is soon going to announce a large number of vacancies which will give a good opportunity to the candidates to make a carrier in the government sector. Candidates must register themselves for the recruitment process in online mode as it is the only medium provided by the railway recruitment board for the registration.
Table of Contents
- 1 RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 The RRB Ahmedabad Online Application Submission Process–
- 1.2 Following are the steps to apply for the online application form –
- 1.3 The Cut off list for the examination is as follows –
- 1.4 The RRB Group D Ahmedabad Cut off is as follows –
- 1.5 The RRB Group D Ahmedabad Cut off Expected Score-
- 1.6 The RRB Stenographer Cut off Marks are As Follows:
- 1.7 RRB Ahmedabad Application Status is as follows-
- 1.8 The Admit Card for the RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment –
RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2018
The board has decided to introduce the unique identity system for the candidates this year onwards, so the candidates who are registering themselves for the Railway Recruitment Board Ahmedabad must keep their Aadhaar Card ready. Candidates who do not have the Aadhaar number must apply for it by going to the nearest Government enrollment centre and get themselves registered for it.
The RRB Ahmedabad Online Application Submission Process–
The online application form of RRB Recruitment in Ahmedabad is strictly based in online mode and the acceptance is allowed through that process only. Candidates can submit only one application online for the RRB Ahmedabad. The submission process is done only on the official website of the board i.e.- www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in. The notifications must be read carefully by the candidates before they submit the application in online mode.
Recommended: What Are RRB Groups?
The following steps are to be kept in consideration before the application is submitted– The board from this year onwards is going to make it mandatory for the candidate’s identity to be submitted also the Aadhar Number for each application being submitted. The Aadhar number is issued by the UAIDAI board which consist of the unique code of 28 digits which is the enrollment number of the cardholder and it must be filled in the form for the online application.
Following are the steps to apply for the online application form –
- Candidates need to first log into the official website of the board.
- Check for the notification number of the RRB recruitment Ahmedabad.
- Open the link and read the information carefully
- Start entering the information required in the field mentioned for the candidates and the Aadhar number as well.
- Upload the passport size photograph of the candidate in the application and the signature of the candidate as well.
- Click on the submit button
- The examination fees for the examination is to be paid at the time of submission process
- The fees can be paid by debit card or credit card medium
The Dates and Events of the RRB Ahmedabad recruitment are as follows-
|1||Date of release of notification||Coming Soon|
|2||Date of Online Application||Coming Soon|
|3||Last Date of Online Application||Not Yet Announced|
|4||Release of Admit Card||Two Weeks from the exam|
|5||Date for the results||After 3-4 months of Exam|
Also Check: RRB Recruitment 2018
The Cut off list for the examination is as follows –
The Cutoff merit list will be decided on many different factors which will for all the categories appearing in the examination. The details about the merit list are –
- Number of candidates who have passed the examination
- The difficulty level of question paper of the examination
- Number of vacancies for the examination in total
- The Cutoff marks will be dependent on section wise
The RRB Group D Ahmedabad Cut off is as follows –
|Name of the organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Exam||Group D|
|Age limit||18 -31 yrs.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||6087|
|Category||RRB Group D Ahmedabad Cut off|
The RRB Group D Ahmedabad Cut off Expected Score-
|Category||Expected Cut off Marks|
The RRB Stenographer Cut off Marks are As Follows:
The following are the steps to check the Cut off list in online mode-
- Candidates must log into the official website of the examination region rrbald.nic.in
- Click on the link which states the cut off list of the Group you have applied for.
- Enter the information given to you in the process of application submission form with name and password
- The cut off list will be available within few seconds.
- Print a hard copy of the list for reference in future purpose.
Check Difference Between: RRB vs RRC
RRB Ahmedabad Application Status is as follows-
All candidates are hereby announced that they must check for the status of their online application after the submission process is completed. The board of the Railway examination will call only those candidates whose online application is accepted on time. By knowing the status of your application the candidates can be aware of the application progress and can also reapply for it if the first process does not count if the candidate’s application is not accepted they will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Candidates can check the status of their application by downloading the list of accepted applications and check their name in it by entering their unique number and password.
The Admit Card for the RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment –
The candidates are supposed to collect them admit cards from the official website as the board will only issue them in online mode only. The applicants will have to download the admit card by entering their details mentioned on the application form which they have submitted. The postal delivery system has been abolished by the board and the only way to access the admit card is through the online medium only and all candidates are supposed to download the Admit card as soon as possible as it is mandatory for everyone to carry their admit cards along with them to the examination center.
The RRB Ahmedabad Results for the examination are as follows-
The results will be announced on the official website of the board. The announcement of the results will be made within 4 months from the date of examination are held in the online mode. All candidates who have appeared in the examination are to check the website constantly for the results and be aware about any notification being issued on the website about the results and avoid any false news other than that of the official website. The results will be updated on this website as well soon as the board announces them.
NOTE –The above mentioned information is sorted out in simpler format to make the candidates fully aware about the cut off list of the examination and the whole process for its application submission to the results but still if the candidates have any doubt about the information mentioned above they can log into the official website and clear their queries about any topic they are getting doubts in have the information fully confirmed.